- 4:00 p.m.
- The 2nd Tuesday of the month as needed
- Mike Satterfield, Chairman
- Charles Roper, Vice Chairman, Business Rep
- Scott Fontenot, Business Rep
- Jennifer Hunt, Oakland Nature Preserve
- Chip Furches, Business/Parent Rep
- Carol Ann Dooley, Parent
- Kathy Memolo, Parent
Duties & Responsibilities
The SAC meets the 2nd Tuesday of every month as needed at 4:00 pm and may also from time to time meet for work sessions. A time commitment of approximately 1-2 hours a month is necessary.
The SAC's functions are to work with the school principal in guidance for educational programs. Members are appointed by the Town Commission, the governing body of the Town and the school.
The Oakland Avenue Charter School is a department of the Town of Oakland. All school employees are employees of the Town. The Principal is hired by the Town Manager, with approval from the Town Commission.