Create an Account - Increase your productivity, customize your experience, and engage in information you care about.
Please see attached RFP.
J. CONTENTS OF QUALIFICATION PROPOSAL
This is an open and competitive process for all qualified freelance graphic designers and reputable design firms. Proposals will be evaluated, and an award made to the most responsible, responsive proposer submitting the proposal most advantageous to the Town of Oakland. The Town reserves the right to reject any or all proposals or any portion thereof as deemed to be in the best interest of the Town of Oakland.
The proposal shall include the following information:
• Resume or letter outlining your Education and Experience • Two (2) Client Recommendations• A list of staff/subcontractors that will likely be part of the development team• Two (2) Examples of your Style Sheet Design Work• Three (3) Examples of your Logo Design Work• Written explanation of one logo design sample and/or how you derived design from concept to end product.• Florida Tax ID Number
The proposal must contain the signature of a duly authorized officer or agent of the company submitting the proposal. In addition, if the execution of work to be performed by your company requires the hiring of sub-contractors you must clearly state this in your proposal. Sub-contractors must be identified and the work they will perform must be defined. In your proposal, please provide the name, address, and EIN of the sub-contractor. All proposals should be bound in one singular folder (binder or spiral).
K. REVIEW CRITERIA
Proposals will be reviewed by Town of Oakland Branding Committee based on the following review criteria:
• Skills/Creativity:Please demonstrate through the submission of portfolio samples, including assignment and/or speculative projects that demonstrate technical and creative execution, particularly for similar projects. You should also be able to document/demonstrate the full scope of the various services your firm provides. (0-4 points)
• Resources/Capability:Please demonstrate through a brochure or other document your business experience, staff skills and experience, clients serviced, projects of note, technical skills, project management methodology, and ability to meet milestones. (0-4 points)
• Background:Please provide a resume of your education and experience. Please provide two client recommendations. (0-4 points)
• Pricing Structure/Rates:Please provide a comprehensive pricing and/or rate sheet for all potential services you might provide under this RFP agreement. (0-4 points)
• Recommendations:Please submit two (2) written client recommendations. (0-4 points)
L. PROPOSAL EVALUATION
Points (0-4) will be allocated to Section K. Review Criteria using the following points scale:
Points Scale: 4: Excellent; meets and exceeds requirements 3: Very good; not lacking in any significant requirements 2: Average; meets basic requirements 1: Below Average 0: Fails to meet requirements
P. SELECTION PROCESS
The proposal will be evaluated by the Town of Oakland Branding Committee.
The top ranked firms will be invited to give a thirty-minute (30) presentation to the evaluation team at the Oakland Town Hall during the week of November 15, 2021. The members of the Branding Committee will rate the consultants and forward the ranked list to the Oakland Town Commission for approval.